• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW TO MY INSANE COLLECTION posted by Eagles-R-it

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I DONT'T THINK IT WILL STOP.

Just thought I would post my latest to my collection and to share it with you all here today. I am coming off a terrible couple of weeks, my brother died and his services were Friday. I say this, because he was a highly decorated Vietnam veteran, and myself being a disabled Vietnam era veteran, I pay some homage to him to let everyone know, I am and always be very proud of him.

12219.JPG

See more journals by Eagles-R-it

I'm so sorry for your loss, your loss is a loss to all of us in the brotherhood, you will never be decorated enough for all the sacrifices you endured. We sleep safely at night because of people like you and your brother. Thank you

I would like to thank you and your brother for your service to this great country. The loss of your brother is a loss for this country he will be missed sorly by all even thought we did not know him . My prayer for you and your family, I hope you remember the happy times...

A disabled navy vet

WM Fielding

Our sympathies and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Thanks for sharing the coin. My father was a WWII Navy veteran, uncle a Navy commander and ambassador, cousin a Navy captain. Military service is noble service.