• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW Part Time JOB!! posted by Six Mile Rick

13 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Some jobs are FUN!!

Friends,

I recently took the Gold store owner up on a great and fun job offer. The job is running through all the coins that go through the store and finding the best for higher sales and selecting the batches for e-bay bidders. The first week was a major search of 150 rolls of wheat pennies for the 1909S VDB, 2- 1955 poor mans DDO and other dates with double mint marks that I found. Also sales on e-bay of 30 proof sets and 10 silver brown box Ikes.

I was happy this week to acquire a 79S and 81S clear S proof sets and a 1958 mint set that is all great strikes. A fun side job and another way to add to my collection.

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING

12116.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Thanks Guys, I have done all kinds of side jobs in the last three years to make ends meet but this sure is a pleasurable addition. It does have one draw back from it-----I spend part of my weekly pay on the coins I choose to keep.

Rick

By The Way------Anyone looking for a special RAW coin or set can send me a message and I will keep a look out for them. I have a few already and will add others to the list if interested.

Later---Rick

Awesome Rick,

How much fun is it when you can work at something you have a passion for. Its GREAT!! My hat is off to you... Most people go their whole lives w/o finding something they truly love to do.

I also have an offer on the table to work part time at a coin store, it was a long process but now that he is comfortable with me and knows I am someone he can trust, it is a go..His father is an auctioneer and I asked if I could apprentice under his father, I will get an answer when he gets back from vacation...Anyway this is about you so have fun and I like the proof sets......