• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1987 China Panda Round!!! by Panda Man

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

This surprized me!!!!!

I like collecting pandas, usually the 10 Yuan. Well I was taking pics tonight and adding them to my collection and came across an 1987 China Panda graded by ICG PR64-DCAM. After goingto ICG's web site I discovered that it was the only one they graded. I guess that means pop 1 from ICG...It is a silver round and am wondering if Ihave a diamond in the rough???? If anyone has any comments please let me know......

12046.JPG

See more journals by Panda Man

Panda Man, I did check and found a group of 1987s graded by NGC. The PF66 was selling for $250 (not bad). You should do a NCS submission to get the black spots off before submitting to NGC if you want the best grade you can get. I don't have a clue as to the value of a PF64 so you would want to check into that before investing more money into the piece. The 1987 is a 10 Yuan piece. NGC population = 571 coins graded

(Silver Pandas started in 1983)

Later---Rick