• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Releases NGC Coin Explorer for its Mobile Website

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

We have added a new feature to NGC Mobile (m.ngccoin.com): the NGC Coin Explorer. This version, which is optimized for smartphones, features images, specifications, NGC price guide values, upcoming auctions and more for nearly all US coins. Check it out, it's free!

Is there going to be an update or is this another App? I have the NGC Coin Details on my iph but it only gives the ability to scan a coin and give details about it. Nothing about no price guides.

I may be looking at this wrong also. Is this just for a website?

• Administrator

Thanks for the post. You can access the NGC US Coin Price Guide both through the NGC Coin Details iPhone app and the NGC mobile website, m.ngccoin.com. To view it in the app, click on the $ icon at the bottom of the screen after scanning a US coin. To view it on the NGC mobile website, select a category and coin, click on the menu symbol in the upper left, and then select the $ icon.