• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally got my coins imaged. Whew !!

19 posts in this topic

As you can now see from the signature links below , I have finally been able to get some of my coins into the gallery for veiwing .

It has always been bit of a mission for me to arrange the pics but thanks to Robec the other day, have got them sorted out .

I would also like to thanks all those people that have imaged coins for me over the years . I never get tired of looking at them . :applause:

I have made a start on the so called box of twenty . These are for me, just cool looking coins . Not the highest grade or worth a fortune just nice collector grades .

So click on the signatures below and let me know what you think . If you don't like a coin or think one doesn't fit in either set then please share . Always up for sharing ideas :)

x2rider -

I think you've got a very nice collection. I especially like your no stars half dime - tis one of my favorite designs and I'd like to own a nice example like yours someday.

Congrats!

Very Nice! Great looking Coins and the Images by Mr. Robec are excellent.

I like the Ex-Mark Feld selections. (worship)

Here's my Mark Feld Pedigree :grin:

OP

129392.jpg.2c850d925ee1b29b61a178a593eebdba.jpg

Very nice coins! My favorite is the 1838 Half Cent. Gorgrous color on that one! And the bust halves are also lovely!

Thanks for sharing!

Ankur

Very nice coins! My favorite is the 1838 Half Cent. Gorgrous color on that one! And the bust halves are also lovely!

Thanks for sharing!

Ankur

If you have an "1838" half-cent, that's a keeper, since none were made ;)

Regarding the coins Martin, they are all great. If I had to pick one as my favorite it would be your MS64 1877-S 25C. Absolutely splendid coin! (thumbs u

Very nice Martin, the dealers you buy from have some of the very best reputations for picking coins that are strong for the grade no problem with eye appeal. The coins your picked from them are stunning, showing your good eye as well.

Best, HT

check this one he has..

Half1879OBV.jpg

half1879REV.jpg

Thanks Grip . This one is CErtianly one of my favourites . The only trouble is , it's even better in hand . The colours of apricot and plum just make this coin extra special .

As for the photo's , Robec helped me get them sorted to put them into the gallery, But Coindude, Hardtimes , Airplanenut and Lance all had a hand in imaging these for me .

Thanks all for the great comments , I look at what I was collecting 3 years ago , of which I have none of these left, and know that I have had so much help and guidance on what not buy and what to buy .

There is advice out there a plenty , Just ask for it and you'll be amazed where it leads you in your collecting :)