• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morgan 1884 toned much more intense in hand# 26262919

12 posts in this topic

Just because I have little to no knowledge of coins, do not assume I cannot afford it, I am a 1 percenter. I will not spend that kind of money for a while, by choice not because of means. I just won't use your little pond.

Newprepper, it is inappropriate to post these comments in someones BST thread.

If that is the case, I appologize profusely. I didn't know.

grip is a really good guy, he is not looking to fleece anyone I can assure you. The coin looks like a double crescent on the obverse and also a doulbe crescent on the reverse, unless im looking at it all wrong. That is fairly unique from my limited years looking at toned coins. It is very rude to comment on price, if not for you just move along. Believe me I have been tempted to comment on some coins I have disagreed with but you just gotta move along. I can tell you are a good guy and eager to get into this hobby and I think your apology is legit so lets all be cool about it. We have plenty of spoon holes around already :D

Grip is a good guy, quit derailing his thread. Their are those that pay 4-5 figures for common morgans that have monster toning. The Morgan above looks beautiful!

I apologized, I meant it, I had no idea everybody was so sensitive. I really am sorry. Its just a freakin' coin. Its not a kidney somebody needs, lighten up. I am sorry

I apologized, I meant it, I had no idea everybody was so sensitive. I really am sorry. Its just a freakin' coin. Its not a kidney somebody needs, lighten up. I am sorry

No one is getting super sensitive and mad at you. But just remember this is a living on these boards for a lot of people. You have to be careful with people's businesses.