• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price point on a 1969s BU Lincoln Roll?

7 posts in this topic

A friend of mine came across a roll of BU 1969-s Lincoln cents and he has no use for them. I was thinking of trading and or buying them from him but I have no idea what something like that is actually worth.

Im not sure if anyone in the past has searched them for the DD version and they are housed in plastic roll... I wouldn't really be buying them in search of the DD.

Anyway, thoughts on buying this roll? What is FMV, I don't want to be shorting my friend on this.

Thanks!

Zach

I don't want to be pessimistic, but you have to suspect any 69S cent roll has been searched and re-rolled. Finding cent wraps from that period wouldn't be difficult and rolling/crimping machines are readily available. How could one NOT search the roll for a DDO FS-028. It would eat away at you NOT searching it.