• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS NGC Certified PF70UC Rossies,Quarters Halfs,Nickels(Free shipping)

11 posts in this topic

Heres what I Have .

Nickels..04 keelboat, 05 Bison,2006,2007...10 ea

Dimes..2000 silver(2),2002 silver(2),0224 clad(2),2005 silver(2) ..14ea

Quarters 02 Ohio,Michigan, 03 Missouri, 04 michigan, 05 Kansas,W.Virginia,Oregon, Minnesota(2), 06 N.D, S.D(3),Nebraska(4),Colorado(4)_, Nevada(2) all are silver,06 Nevada clad, 07 washington,wyomong,Idaho,Montana also all silver.. 20ea

Halfs 2000 clad(4),2001 silver,2003 clad,2005 silver(2),2006 clad(4) 24ea.

Sac 2002,2007(2) 29ea

All are PF 70 UC NGC Certified Check or M/O Possibly pay-pal accepted. FREE SHIPPING. Pictures upon request through E-Mail. Thanks for looking

MICHAEL

FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS

Mike,

I thought I bought all the Halfs. You also told me you had 1 less than stated, after sending payment. Hence, The reason you we're sending some dimes in it's place.

I don't understand...

Jim

I'm looking at Buying a Good/Affordable Coin Counter. The banks seem to have done away with the one's they used to have. Can anyone direct me as to which ones are better/worse.

Thanks In Advance...

J3 (Jim)

Hey there jim You did however my brother also collects and gave me more halfs nickel quarters etc. he didnt have the one 2000 silver i was missing. he came by today otherwise i would have sent it out today. michael

Copied from Sent Post...........

Hey there Jim. You did buy all that I posted. My Brother gave me some of his collection to try and get rid of this afternoon. There was no 2000 silver. If there was I would have sent it out today At no Additional charge ,to you and let. you keep the extras for free. Thanks Michael

J3_Dog, I purchased a few batches of proofs from mike and he did me right on all 3 purchases. He is a stand up guy and well to work with.

I do have both 2000 Kennedy PF70UC AND MORE for sale if you are interested,

Later---Rick