• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd shot me....just a handful of coins. Will try to get a few more done in Bmor

20 posts in this topic

Awesome job he did as expected. He and Charmy seem like nice people as well. Look forward to getting some more done down the line. I can only post a couple right now but will post the others after vacation is over.

dkwalkerO1sm.jpg

dkwalkerO2sm.jpg

dkwalkerR1sm.jpg

23O1sm.jpg

23R1sm.jpg

You must have small hands :baiting:

I had 6 shot but im on vacation with my lady friend and chicks dont appreciate too much time taken out of the day to crop and size :\

You must have small hands :baiting:

I had 6 shot but im on vacation with my lady friend and chicks dont appreciate too much time taken out of the day to crop and size :\

Over time I learnt chicks dont like alot of things. Thats why I do what I please. lol No matter how hard you try they will always find a reason to complain about something. Its in there genes I think.

This one is headed to NGC as soon as I find 1 more coin for the submission voucher. Been getting mixed opinions on whther it will grade and i myself have gone back and forth. Only 1 way to find out.

232obv1sm.jpg

232R1sm.jpg

I think that 23 will BB sadly. I bet it's stellar in hand. I feel they'll call it QC not straight AT. Though, I think it's probably NT.

I am on the fence on it. I have no idea what it will come back and I hae no idea if its AT or NT. Ankur saw it in hand and thinks it's NT all the way. His friend says he can make them in the oven all day long. Now I dont think its an oven job and I see signs of NT overall, but there is one particular element that makes me think AT. Well know as soon as I find 1 more toner to send in with the other 3 coins ready for the NGC voucher.

World coins cant be sent in mixed in with US coins on the voucher right? Its gotta be all 5 of 1 or the other?

I hope the 23 grades, its an amazing coin. What did the walker grade?

Its a 65 in an NGC fatty