• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Military Stuff for trade?

10 posts in this topic

I am retiring from the Army NG and have collected a bunch of stuff for night vision, just the accessories, and a few m68 killflashes, and other stuff. Will trade for coins. I will consider about any us type, haven't really decided what to collect yet

I'm interested in WW1 Canadian militaria. If you, or anyone reading this, have some, please PM me. (thumbs u

Good luck with your new hobby. Try to figure out what area you'd like to collect first, though.

Andy 2c

The canadians have a military?????

Watch it or all three of our soldiers are gonna hop in a snowmobile and teach you a lesson...... :makepoint:

:o You guys upgraded from horses?

:roflmao: Did you know that early in WW1, the Canadian Calvary tried using Adult moose because their thick skin wasn't easy for small caliber rifle ammo to penetrate? They abandoned the idea when they realized you can't train a moose to climb out of a trench.

If you have anything that is compatable with a DPMS Panther Oracle Carbine such as optics or accessories let me know.

-Dave

What optics do you have? I have a knights armament quad rail, used, came off my S&W M&P15 currently, extra mags, magpul ms2 sling, sling adapter, right now.

Watch it or all three of our soldiers are gonna hop in a snowmobile and teach you a lesson...... :makepoint:

:o You guys upgraded from horses?

Only the Mounties had horses, the Army, (both of them) he is trying to make it look bigger than it actually is, had donkey's.

The answer is yes. You may try researching World War II Juno Beach. That was a Canadian landing. Additionally, the Canadian Forces were significantly involved in Italian and North African operations during WWII.

I understand the humor often directed to the Canadian Military, however, anyone that makes an effort to actually look at history would not make those kind of statements.

Carl

BTW do you have any AIM optics?

I am retiring from the Army NG soon, I am only joking about the Canadian Mil, I think they also had training sites for the ranger batts during WWII when we were trying to build up, I actually was posted to Victory Base in Iraq in 03 and there was a contingent of Canadian there at the time I believe, along with every body else in the war effort, since it was the Joint Task Force HQ. If I offended anybody with these light-hearted comments, I am sorry. It was not meant maliciously. As to your question, I only have accessories, no optics, and I do have the Tenebraex M68 kill flash, that fits many Aimpoint optics