• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

newp 1968-d kennedy half MS63 PL

9 posts in this topic

found this one ebay. NGC has only graded 2 as PL, one MS62 and one MS63, this is the finest known. I figure or $200 for the finest known of only 2 total, it is a pretty safe bet. There are numerous examples of clad PL's available, but i rarely see any silver ones, even 40%. I just got in the mail yesterday, pretty cool coin and my first graded kennedy half. Anyone have any information on these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300747258123?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I can't recall ever seeing a 40% JFK that I thought was fully PL; that must be some coin in-hand.

This has been my experience as well. Prooflike pieces from this period are incredibly scarce (more so than the clad counterparts). I think you did well. If I had saw the auction, I would have purchased it too.

here are some pics

Agreed that those are pretty .

The seller's pics make the coin look like a proof for sure!

hahaha i like how it changes sh*tty to *spoon*