• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newbie here

21 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

I'm glad to finally be on the NGC boards,and look forward to getting to know more collecters.I heard people here are nicer then on PCGS.I heard right,I'm glad NGC moniters their boards and kicks out trouble makers.Hats off to NGC.

I specialize in Seated Liberty Coins and love to see pics of toned pieces.If you're looking for any paticular Seated coins feel free to PM me your want list.

Thanks,

Hayden Tubbs

Welcome to the boards Hayden! We have a great bunch of friendly, knowledgeable collectors here who are interested in a wide range of coins. I hope you enjoy your time spent here with us.

John

Welcome! I look forward to your posts on seated material! Maybe you can help bring the elusive EVP and TDN out of the woodwork! grin.gif

Hoot

welocme hayden

i cant't argue with the sentiments you expressed cool.gif

hope you enjoy your time here on the boards 893applaud-thumb.gif

there are many collectors and dealers on these boards that are helpful and reasonable

michael

We have a great bunch of friendly, knowledgeable collectors here who are interested in a wide range of coins.

Of course, just so everyone doesn't get confused here, I only collect FULL STEP JEFFERSON NICKELS!!! insane.gif27_laughing.gifacclaim.gif

THANK YOU!!!

Leo smirk.gif

By the way, welcome to the boards!

And yes, I know, I took the general out of context! grin.gif

Howdy Hayden, and welcome.

Would this image be a nice welcome for you? I have a couple-o-three others like this that I might be able to post for you. 528734-F1859N65.jpg

528734-F1859N65.jpg.c777fb56aee3c47ee6960f4de6cbb4ad.jpg

The reverse lettering looks really thick - especially OF. From the picture it almost looks like there is separation in the O. Is it a doubled die reverse?

speaking of such pieces... I was shocked when I say the collection of commems and seated material going up for auction ... WOW those were some stunning pieces

Maybe you can help bring the elusive EVP and TDN out of the woodwork!

I'm not elusive. Only a phone call or email message away. I'm not like Hoot who stalks the boards here, especially on Fridays, to pounce on any juicy posts.

And, TDN is on vacation.

Oh, welcome, Hayden!

EVP

As long as we're talking about seated coins I thought I'd share some pictures I just took. It's a date Michael likes to talk about. It's not quite a gem but it's pretty nice.

My pictures aren't the best and NGC slabs make taking photos of small coins a bit tough.

589a8cb187178_529871-1873-Sobv.jpg.95f8e4701cfa48995cfbc9297cb70512.jpg

Welcome to the boards HaydenTubbs. I think that you will find that people here are pretty civil. Plus, many have nice Seated coins.

529912-63PDollar.jpg.462b08f62cf82b6903623b51de43674f.jpg