• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCGS price guide missing data

8 posts in this topic

the regular issue 1926 Peace and 24-S are missing half their prices. Anyone know why?

I would post ATS but crypto got me re-banned.

I had nothing to do with your actions that got you banned not once but twice (!) FUFU. Your lack of comprehension and compliance of the rules coupled with your substandard wit are more appropriate targets for your frustration. Lame as always

I had nothing to do with your actions that got you banned not once but twice (!) FUFU. Your lack of comprehension and compliance of the rules coupled with your substandard wit are more appropriate targets for your frustration. Lame as always

I broke no rules when Willis banned me. He is just a bitter little old man who couldnt handle someone else poking him with a stick. You have no idea what you speak of and my request for you to try and humiliate me to my face stands.

Just out of curiosity why would you request for somebody to humiliate you? And I thought I was crazy.......

He likes to try to do it to people behind the safety of the internet, just giving him a chance to do it in person since he enjoys it so much.

My Fault! I can see it now. Laura's Next Hot Topic will be Labeled FUFU squares off against Crapo. I live in one of the most violent cities in America and I can tell you first hand that violence is not answer.