• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RE: REGISTRY POPULATION posted by Six Mile Rick

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

To answer a question from Meatglazier

I find 7227 different members. However some of those are deceased and others are on to other hobbies and no longer around. Some members have 2 pages and most dealers have no competition points (they are also considered members in my book). I would guestimate that there is 3500 actual members. Give or take 1000 or more.

Should be enough to fill the boat below you think???

Later---Rick

11821.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

It would be impossible to even try to figure out the true amount of active members. Since you can become a free member your membership never ends. Once your set is created the coins will stay listed until someone else enters them into their set. I would think there is around 200 active in the journals at least. Most players are silent and keep to their selves while others like myself tend to say a little toooo much at times.

For that I do apologize but I do enjoy the hunt and getting involved with others in the hunt as well.

I am sure there is other separate sites for CS in other countries. Might be cool to visit and see what coins they are showing off today over there.

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING