• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

13 posts in this topic

Wow a link to another message board! Why not post pics here?

Because after 3 days I can no longer maintain a lengthy listing such as that on these boards... As far as editing for marking items sale pending or deleting items which are sold. I've tried before and the items are stuck here for infinity and seem to still be available for sale long after they have found new homes.

Seriously AnkurJ what's the big deal as you post no pics and only your dealership website link? :news: Gosh just looking now you stole my "Piggy Bank A Bit Thin" part of my general terms ATS which I've been using since 2006... Which maybe I should take as a compliment hm

Because after 3 days I can no longer maintain a lengthy listing such as that on these boards... As far as editing for marking items sale pending or deleting items which are sold. I've tried before and the items are stuck here for infinity and seem to still be available for sale long after they have found new homes.

Arch recently changed the settings. Now, you can edit your posts up to a year.

Thanks comicdonna, As I wasn't aware of the changes... Still finding my way around these boards as I just recently found the search and advanced search box doh!

Thanks comicdonna, As I wasn't aware of the changes... Still finding my way around these boards as I just recently found the search and advanced search box doh!

No problem! This is a "Broad" place. :grin: Good luck with the sales. :wishluck:

So what? Just because you were banned ATS doesn't mean you have a right to question his link. Especially since you always link to your website.

So what? Just because you were banned ATS doesn't mean you have a right to question his link. Especially since you always link to your website.

Would you prefer I post all of my inventory on a message board? Linking a website or ebay auction is very different than linking an entire other message board. I worked hard on my site and im proud of it. How hard is it to copy and paste?

And Broadstuck, I didnt know you had a copyright on the piggybank.