• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reworking Update by Iowa Silver Baron Bammer

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

plus an answer to Six Mile Rick

I have been busy working on my sale or trade custom set. I am up to the quarters now, I still have a long ways to go. My brother is looking at 5 coins; 2 quarters, 1 dollar commemorative and the 2 Australia Koalas. So I probably will have a log jam at the quarters until he talks to me, I think he and my sister in law are going somewhere possibly tomorrow, so I may not hear for a couple of days. Guess I can always rework the slot numbers when he lets me know.

Rick I just noticed the filters this evening when I logged in. I know they were not there last night when I started. I can live with this I guess, still not too keen on the whole situation, but am leaving my 3 PCGS Westward Journey nickel proofs in my set.

Photo tonight will be the other side of the Omaha Stock Show medal I used last night.

11737.jpg

See more journals by Iowa Silver Baron Bammer

Brian,

I am also happy with the PCGS coins in my Type Set on G G's Keepers page. I have selected the best for the set and some are PCGS graded. There are some nice PCGS slabbed coins out there where there is no NGC equivalency available and others that aren't available without over spending to switch. To cross over would simply be a waste of coin money to me, some of the PCGS will reside in my sets till the end. :)

Later---Rick