• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Store Recommendations

5 posts in this topic

I will be going to Tampa to visit some friends early August, anyone have a recommendation for a nice coin shop to visit while on my vacation?

John Maben Rare Coins is in Sarasota, about 40 miles south of Tampa. Have you checked the dealer locator on the NGC Home Page?

Chris

If you are going to drive as far as Sarasota you should go to Sarasota Rare Coin. They have some wonderful items there and a beautiful store. Ben Todd is a great guy, and you will enjoy meeting him, but it is a drive down I-75 and then several miles off the road to get there.

If you are going to drive as far as Sarasota you should go to Sarasota Rare Coin. They have some wonderful items there and a beautiful store. Ben Todd is a great guy, and you will enjoy meeting him, but it is a drive down I-75 and then several miles off the road to get there.

Thanks, Bill! That slipped my mind.

Chris

John Maben Rare Coins is in Sarasota, about 40 miles south of Tampa. Have you checked the dealer locator on the NGC Home Page?

Chris

I wasn't aware there was one, I will check that out. Thanks.