• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The mail box was full today!!!

7 posts in this topic

Went on vacation last week and put the mail on hold and then came home today to find 6 coin packages awaiting me!!!

Great day for my collection - four packages with raw coins taking their place in the staging line for review and possible submissions if their quality is good.

The fifth package contained a 1998 P Roosevelt dime - MS 68 FT - from Datentype. Replaces an MS 67 FT coin in my collection - so a nice upgrade to the set.

The last package was the one I have been waiting on from Teletrade. My first addition to my "Busted" my Budget on Half Dimes collection of Capped Bust Half Dimes. This coin was more than I really wanted to spend, but now that I have it in hand it was worth every penny! I can't believe the retained luster in this coin. Took a few pictures this evening and I'll share the reverse of this coin.

Amazing how you can feel so differently about some coins. I think Roosevelt dimes in MS 64 are just plain ugly, but yet this coin I perceive to be gorgeous...

Have a great evening! I know I am!!!!

Todd

11645.JPG

See more journals by TD Henson

Todd

I got a Britannia in my mailbox today, a 2003 upgrade from 68 to 69. Still waiting for a 1895-S Morgan. I love the luster on you half-dime. It is awesome to see what your coin certainly looked like the moment it was struck and preserved intact all these years. Outstanding coin, I have to clean the drool of my keyboard! All the best.

Gary

Todd,

I like the last package the best!!! I look forward to the day I get to add a sweet Bust Half Dime to my Type set on G G's Keepers page.

SURE LOOKS GRAND!!!!-----------Rick