• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1952 P, D, S additions to my Washington Registry set.

8 posts in this topic

For the most part I've been collecting toner Washies in MS66 for the Registry set. Up through earl April I hadn't spent much money on either coins or space memorabilia. My birthday was the 18th, and a couple of nice 67's came rolling around, so I decided to splurge a little on the registry set. They are shown in S, D, P order. All 3 are PCGS graded. The images are by Shane Canup and I think he did an excellent job.

MS67

sc1952S_67WA.jpg

sc1952S_67WArev.jpg

MS66

sc1952D_66WA.jpg

sc1952D_66WArev.jpg

MS67

sc1952_67WA.jpg

sc1952_67WArev.jpg

The last coin is also a pictured coin for PCGS's CoinFacts 1952 Washington webpage. Here's a TrueView image of it. For those of you that have CoinFacts you can see a MUCH larger image of the coin (see in the 3rd slot). Personally, I like Shane's image.

1952WA67TVS.jpg

1952WA67TVrevS.jpg

Very Nice

Been truly considering adding the Washington Quarter series, 1932-1964, as a series I want to start collecting.

These examples just add to my consideration.

(thumbs u