• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upgrade!

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

After all this time I finally did it!

I have been thinking about it.

I have saved money for it and spent it on coins.

I have the coins ready to send off.

I just haven't done it... until now.

I upgraded my membership to premium and am loving the added features of the site.

The 5 free submissions that come with the upgrade was the final reason that I did the upgrade.

I have a rainbow 64 Kennedy that will be sent off and a 55S Lincoln that my father gave me many, many years ago that will go off to. I don't even care what it comes back as, I just want it slabbed because of the sentimental value.

I love to search rolls of coins and I always put exceptional specimens aside, so I will be going through them, along with my raw sets.

This is going to be fun!

See more journals by Captain Clipon

My first ones are special to me. It does make you giddy when they come back! Something to look forward to, indeed. And, after all, money is just something you will make some more of one day!

Have a great day!

novamomm

Great Kennedy coin. I too recently upgraded. My special coin is a old beat up Morgan Dollar. While growing up in a small Northern New York farm town, our family used to use it to buy food & stuff at our local Mom/Pop store.

My folks would barter the coin for the stuff that we needed and then on payday I would take the full payment back to the store to get - our family coin - back. This ritual went on for years. The store owner REALLY wanted that coin but, we always paid our debt to him on time.

Best memories to you too, on your special coin.

I agree with novammm... Can't take it with you so. . . have fun when you can with it.

Bye for now,

Jack

Capt.

Good luck on the grades and a swell looking Kennedy there. I have not used my 5 freebees up yet but if I get the box of wheat MS rolls e-mailed to me today, I will surely do a NGC investment on top of the 5 free.

P.S.----- I told ya you were going to stick around!!!! :)(::)

A boat without a Capt. will get lost for sure-----Glad ya showed up!!

Later---Rick