• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Lincoln cent for some fun

15 posts in this topic

MS66RD

I am not seeing anything holding it back from MS66. Not sure but I would say RD, not RB. Very nice example!

(thumbs u

im going out on the limb here with a ms 65 but it would have a great chance of getting a 66. i dont like the obverse top of the rim and a couple of light scratches. jmo thou

Currently in an old small ANACS MS66RD holder, the stridations on the right obv oar planchet flaws as struck. I agree with the 66 but over time the color has mellowed to a RB. Thanks for the guesses.

Currently in an old small ANACS MS66RD holder, the stridations on the right obv oar planchet flaws as struck. I agree with the 66 but over time the color has mellowed to a RB. Thanks for the guesses.

Darn, I never got a chance to guess!

I would have guessed "RD", though. It has mellowed, but it may still have a chance at retaining the red designation.

Very nice!

He's every bit a MS66. Very handsome boy! (thumbs u