• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage pickups rec'd today

10 posts in this topic

Here's pics of a couple of them that I took. The New Rochelle is PCGS MS65 CAC. The Elgin is PCGS MS-66.

These are my photos.

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514-1.jpg

Are they as nice in hand as the Heritage photos portray them? I don't see any of the color on the Rochelle Rochelle.

Yes they are GREAT. My photos are quick and dirty ones.

If I recall correctly, those were the two that I really liked when you posted the initial images. These are cool.

If I recall correctly, those were the two that I really liked when you posted the initial images. These are cool.

Yes. They are my favorites too. These pics are from a simple "point and shoot" camera with no lighting other than the sunlight coming through a window.

From another thread it was interesting to learn that Guttag promoted the New Rochelle, and mine has "Guttag family" pedigree. Not that it makes it more valuable, but I find it interesting.