• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Found a moose for TwinTurbo

27 posts in this topic

Who is this twinturbo you speak of?

He is a poster here and ATS that sells many raw and 3rd world slabbed Peace Dollars that are of, questionable, color. Yet, he claims to have 'made' many PCGS/NGC holdered peace dollar toners.

Here's one of his current ebay listings:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1922-ICG-MS62-Peace-Dollar-Crazy-Neon-Rainbow-Toned-Color-Toning-/300719840104

he goes by the name twin turbo here and ATS.

One of the leading sellers of AT peace dollars in the world today. Likes to make fun of NT peace dollar owners.

the start price is from his written notes which are a few years old now.

The start price of $9.99 was pretty close to melt a few years ago, her husband was correct.

it could potentially help someone to learn AT from NT????:)

If, by some incredibly slim chance, that was the intent, there was no need to mention the other poster. ;)

One of the leading sellers of AT peace dollars in the world today. Likes to make fun of NT peace dollar owners.

Mumu we have been over this ATS and here it goes again... your not an authority on toned peace dollars, so please stop acting like one... were all here to learn and some have more knowledge than others, you however do not.. so sit back relax take a chill pill, check out coin talk and its virus if you must...

Right so why does it mention my Handle then??? can you explain that??

Plus thats ridicolous AT as to the raw ebay coin... that thing was on a skillet for a minute or two to create that toning...

Mumu we have been over this ATS and here it goes again... your not an authority on toned peace dollars, so please stop acting like one... were all here to learn and some have more knowledge than others, you however do not.. so sit back relax take a chill pill, check out coin talk and its virus if you must...

Right so why does it mention my Handle then??? can you explain that??

Plus thats ridicolous AT as to the raw ebay coin... that thing was on a skillet for a minute or two to create that toning...

I guess you prefer the oven toners muttley.gif

This thread appears to be intended to slam another poster, without serving any legitimate purpose.

I see it the same. Just one more slam about someone. Wonder who will be next?

This thread appears to be intended to slam another poster, without serving any legitimate purpose.

I dont hide my head in the sand. This guy peddles AT coins. Also proudly claims to make some AT coins himself. Maybe thats ok with you. The other 2 guys I called out also were unethical, not anywhere near to a coin doctor degree I admit but. Maybe unethical is OK with some in the coinworld but not with me. If that gives me a bad reputation with some, then so be it. I call em like I see em. I do that in the real world too, not just behind the computer. If scammers are OK with you then good luck to you sir.

A guy admits to AT'ing coins and I'm the bad guy. The coin world is starting to sound a lot like the financial world.

Here's what my last month as a coin collector on forums looks like:

A guy strings me along for 5 months on a coin purchase then backs out- I'm the bad guy.

A guy bashes my asking price on a coin in my marketplace thread - I'm the bad guy.

A guy sells AT coins and admits to ATing coins all the time, i find him a nice coin in line with the quality in his collection - I'm the bad guy.

I notice a virus on one of the smaller forums and alert them of it - I'm the bad guy.

WELL SAY GOOD NIGHT TO THE BAD GUY

A guy strings me along for 5 months on a coin purchase then backs out- I'm the bad guy.

A guy bashes my asking price on a coin in my marketplace thread - I'm the bad guy.

A guy sells AT coins and admits to ATing coins all the time, i find him a nice coin in line with the quality in his collection - I'm the bad guy.

I notice a virus on one of the smaller forums and alert them of it - I'm the bad guy.

My advice: Don't make a rap video about it.

The moderators frown on that kind of activity.

If half the people dont hate you, youre doing something wrong.

If half the people dont hate you, youre doing something wrong.

Looks like I'm doing something very very right!

Tell you what, if I had that Peace dollar mumu now owns (and is his Avatar) I'd be smiling from ear to ear and wouldn't have the time nor inclination to start a thread like this!

Just my opinion, but that is one heck of a gorgeous 1921 Peace and I can't take my eyes off of it.

Tell you what, if I had that Peace dollar mumu now owns (and is his Avatar) I'd be smiling from ear to ear and wouldn't have the time nor inclination to start a thread like this!

Just my opinion, but that is one heck of a gorgeous 1921 Peace and I can't take my eyes off of it.

Thanks Braddick. It has bumped that Chocolate / Neon WLH I bought from you to the #3 spot in my box of 20

mumu can we see pics of your box of 20?

I started a Box of 20 thread here on these boards. Let me see if I can find it.

Ill bump it up by adding the 21

I dont hide my head in the sand. This guy peddles AT coins. Also proudly claims to make some AT coins himself. Maybe thats ok with you. The other 2 guys I called out also were unethical, not anywhere near to a coin doctor degree I admit but. Maybe unethical is OK with some in the coinworld but not with me. If that gives me a bad reputation with some, then so be it. I call em like I see em. I do that in the real world too, not just behind the computer. If scammers are OK with you then good luck to you sir.

Already figured I would be next.