• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

okay I'll make this easy

14 posts in this topic

I think the walker you purchased and returned may have one day been on its way to being something like this. Is this the kind of thing youre looking for? This one is an NGC 66

126811.jpg.fd9e415f6d93efb693864732a960243b.jpg

126812.jpg.f2ce1d044670e2f54c0528f216d73f8c.jpg

wheres that at Mumu?

By the way that walker has alot of terminal (black) toning. That means it cant make it to the point of that walker

wheres that at Mumu?

By the way that walker has alot of terminal (black) toning. That means it cant make it to the point of that walker

No I think it might have once been headed in that direction, then took a detour.

Where is the 23 JCat? I see the 26. I think i saw this coin for sale when it was still in the refield holder. Nice coin.

look in his set at the NGC MS64 1923...... Has great colors in the crevices! I love that type of toning.... Like a bone head I forgot about a merc that had it on shanes auctions last night.

The 23 is not really for sale. Though I would contemplate trade offers if I would get a nicely toned Peace Dollar in return that would improve or add to my registry set.

The Redfield 1926-S is a seriously nice coin, and I am looking forward to seeing Shane's images of it... hopefully any minute now.