• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kennedy Commem and 1999 Silver Proof Sets for sale!

20 posts in this topic

He is dumping most of his modern crapola. Need cash to fund other crapola. grin.gif

jom

Where is the real John, and what did you do to him?

We know this is the real Jom since he's charging $7 for shipping. 27_laughing.gif.....devil.gif.....sorry.gif

BTW, what do you do when a buyer does NOT contact you after 5 days? I've sent TWO invoices for a sale from Sunday night already.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

jom

BTW, what do you do when a buyer does NOT contact you after 5 days? I've sent TWO invoices for a sale from Sunday night already.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Since you don't take PayPal, I'd do nothing. He'll probably send a check without contacting you. Give it at least 10 days and maybe even two weeks for the check to arrive. After that, contact him again thru eBay.

We know this is the real Jom since he's charging $7 for shipping. 27_laughing.gif.....devil.gif.....sorry.gif

$7 for shipping!!!! 893whatthe.gif

I may have to cancel my $3 bid on that silver proof set. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

-JamminJ wink.gif

Just a little more than 2 hours left to the "exciting" finish. laugh.gif

jom

Happy with the results?

-JamminJ

Wll, since Jom isn't here to answer, I'll answer for him. "Hell yeah! Almost $500 for modern [!@#%^&^] and that 1999 silver proof set isn't rare at all."

I noticed he revised his shipping. I was only kidding about the $7 shipping.

Wll, since Jom isn't here to answer, I'll answer for him. "Hell yeah! Almost $500 for modern [!@#%^&^] and that 1999 silver proof set isn't rare at all."

That's a stunning likeness! thumbsup2.gif

Probably worth a couple of bucks to him not to have to listen to our crapola. acclaim.gif

-JamminJ

Kidding, eh? You know it cost me over $7 to ship the damn thing. mad.gif

Actually, they were both PCGS board members so I gave them free shipping anyway. laugh.gif

Hey, the sets did well. I can't complain. I just wish I had bought 100 of those stupid 1999 Proof sets back then. grin.gif

jom

Kidding, eh? You know it cost me over $7 to ship the damn thing. mad.gif

How are you shipping them? The postage to ship should be around $2.

Are you providing free insurance? If so, $200 in insurance will run $3.20 and $300 would run $4.20. Since buyers usually figure in postage costs in their bid, you should make the shipping low and let the buyer pay extra for insurance if they want it.

Actually, they were both PCGS board members so I gave them free shipping anyway. laugh.gif

Still gouging people on shipping, I see. 893naughty-thumb.gif Some sellers never learn. wink.gif

-JamminJ

Are you providing free insurance? If so, $200 in insurance will run $3.20 and $300 would run $4.20. Since buyers usually figure in postage costs in their bid, you should make the shipping low and let the buyer pay extra for insurance if they want it.

Yes, that is what I intended. You make a good point about the insurance as I had never thought of that. I had always assumed they wanted the insurance. I'll keep that in mind next time.

jom