• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Access Denied!! posted by Six Mile Rick

11 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Well I expected it. Some people just can't handle the truth or do not want to be bothered by it.

Well there it is. Another journal reply that I got booted off of. That is two for the life of membership and 2 for this month. Ah well it's all good and there really was not a deal to be had anyway.

I got the weekend off and will try to get up some more pics this weekend. Hope the sun is out good in the morning and I get some great shots.

Happy Coin Collecting

11297.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Probably cause you didn't offer $25 for that there details coin fer sale. Ah who knows--- maybe they shut the thread down.

Jason, Thanks for the compliment on the Merc.

And---Beaw, When the deal goes through and you show that S.C. Early Commemorative I will be jealous with ENVY!!!

Later---Rick

Hey Rick, guess what same here. The only 2 times it has happened and for commenting on the same 2 journals. I thought the journals were not supposed to be used as a selling venue.

It's good to see that someone is watching out for everyone and shutting down the threads that don't belong here. Some of the sales threads have been ridiculous anyway.

Have a good weekend you bunch of DENIED journal reading COIN COLLECTORS.

And, I thought I had done something wrong since I was DENIED!!!!

I was about to take an extra stress/anxiety pill :makepoint:

I tried to go to read the two new posts that involved selling some coins that were being offered. Both were error and denied entry.

I then clicked on the next newest post and went right in with open arms.

Glad to see that someone in cyberspace is watching to ensure quality stuff is posted.

Best wishes to all and have fun in your various adventures.

Jack

• Administrator

Hi all,

The journals are a defined topic area that does not include buy/sell traffic. That's the purpose of the money marketplace. One of the moderators removed the thread buy/sell threads in the journals since they don't actually belong here.

We encourage you to post in the money marketplace if you have something for sale.