• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adding Photos To Competitive Sets

10 posts in this topic

This is my first try at a photo inside an NGC slab. I want to start adding photos to my Registry sets. So I need some feedback and advice. I hope this works - it is from Photobucket.

http://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh611/zsmart1/?action=view&current=003.jpg&evt=user_media_share

So I have the link, how do I get it to show the photo and not the link?

When you are in Photobucket, click on the 4th Link that says IMG code. This will copy the code. When you make your post just paste the link and your image shows up.

003.jpg

Looks like a PCGS Slab to me...the white balance looks good, but the focus seems to be a bit off. It seems to be focused on the plastic instead of the coin.

Thanks, my mistake it is a PCGS slab. Anyway, I will try again on the focus. I am using manual focus.

For a first try, it's pretty darned good! (thumbs u

You have to size all of the images down for the NGC registry. I tried to add pics to mine but all of them were too big. I gave up out of frustration. The one thing I like about the PCGS registry is that you do not have to resize the images, and coins are easier to add to a set.

You have to size all of the images down for the NGC registry. I tried to add pics to mine but all of them were too big. I gave up out of frustration. The one thing I like about the PCGS registry is that you do not have to resize the images, and coins are easier to add to a set.

You don't have to resize images for the NGC registry anymore. You haven't had to for over a month. See this link: http://www.ngccoin.com/news/ViewArticle.aspx?NewsletterNewsArticleID=1614

You don't have to resize images for the NGC registry anymore.

(thumbs u