• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little OT A Little OT, but a big THANK YOU to my attorney Duane Blake!

7 posts in this topic

Look what just came in the mail!!! I'm very excited and very thankful to a fellow forum member on the CU forum "Duane" (Duane Blake) for being so talented and working very hard in obtaining the trademark for "Penny Lady"! It often can take a couple years to process a trademark, but Duane got it finalized in 8 months! So now that I "own" the Penny Lady name, I can use the little "®" following my company name.

ElToro-20120505-01890.jpg

Congratulations Charmy

I am so very happy for you, and you have worked very to own that name.

With all you traveling and keeping us all entertained with your posts on each stop you make.

I am proud to say I know and talk to the Penny Lady. You have always been so encouraging to me when we talk and for that I thank you.

All the very best

Alan

Neat! Will you have to have that burnt into your forehead?

Congratulations, Charmy! That is very cool.

I suggest a discreet tattoo instead. ;)

I offer you a nickel for the trademark :devil: Or five pennies if you prefer ;) Congratulations on securing your well known moniker :golfclap: