• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The board will be the final judge of Mark Feld.

81 posts in this topic

I have not been able to catch him

until now,

he made an error,

and now has to pay.

The story: I had a certain coin on my watch list

His email flash comes out, I had been sitting by my computer for 72 hours straight to be able to be first.

I immediately thru my high speed connection say I WILL TAKE IT

He says, he already took someone who responded faster.

A terrible error, he must pay.

I think he should find me the coin in question, undergraded by at least 1 grade, and looking nicer than most coins 2 grades better, all for the PCGS retail price or less.

Do you agree or not? YES or NO?

You were waiting at your computer for 3 days straight (which I don't really believe) to order a coin which you could NOT have known he had until you received the email. How can that be?

Nonetheless, it is NOT a loss to you so why should he sell a coin to you cheaper?

So my answer is a big fat NO...in my opinion.

jom

EDIT to add: Why does this need to be made public? hm

until now,

he made an error,

and now has to pay.

His email flash comes out, I had been sitting by my computer for 72 hours straight to be able to be first.

I think he should find me the coin in question, undergraded by at least 1 grade, and looking nicer than most coins 2 grades better, all for the PCGS retail price or less.

mandy.jpg

until now,

he made an error,

and now has to pay.

You are an i-d-i-o-t , you have no business posting that comment about Mark.

You should be banned from this fourm for slanderous comments towards him.

With all that said are you serious or just trying to be funny ??

until now,

he made an error,

and now has to pay.

mandy.jpg

So what the dog is really saying is that given the choice of YES or NO he'd take #2? hm

jom

until now,

he made an error,

and now has to pay.

mandy.jpg

So what the dog is really saying is that given the choice of YES or NO he'd take #2? hm

jom

:roflmao:

You were waiting at your computer for 3 days straight (which I don't really believe) to order a coin which you could NOT have known he had until you received the email. How can that be?

Nonetheless, it is NOT a loss to you so why should he sell a coin to you cheaper?

jom

For the record, the OP is a great client and is having fun, after checking with me, before starting a thread like this.

And I must say, considering the egregious error I made, I think that his proposed penalty is quite lenient. After all, someone else in his position might try to take advantage of me.

;)

I had to Laugh JOM hehehe too funny ...

This post is such a JOKE ... the OP should apologise for the slanderous remarks and keep his problem concerning the most reputable dealer I know to himself.

I am sure he will not even comment on this ...

What is this kindergarten .... Do you love me ( circle yes or no ) !!!!!!!

Move on!

jom

For the record, the OP is a great client and is having fun, after checking with me, before starting a thread like this.

And I must say, considering the egregious error I made, I think that his proposed penalty is quite lenient. After all, someone else in his position might try to take advantage of me.

;)

If you want my opinion, I think the OP made the mistake of not telling you that if you should come into possession of this particular coin, "I WANT IT NO MATTER WHAT!

Still, you did forget, and for that you deserve 30 lashes with a string bikini by the woman who was wearing it.

Chris

"egregious error" ----

Is that like when the alligator guys shoot each other instead of the critter, or the crab guys accidentally put one of the greenhorn deckhands in the crab pot instead of fish guts?

Seriously, Is this for real??!!
Yep! The OP and Mark agreed to give us this "Friday" thread. :insane: I am guessing they are disappointed in our replies. We were supposed to be much harder on the OP.

Seriously, no (except for the part about my messing up on a want list item). See my previous post to this thread.

jom

;)

If you want my opinion, I think the OP made the mistake of not telling you that if you should come into possession of this particular coin, "I WANT IT NO MATTER WHAT!

Still, you did forget, and for that you deserve 30 lashes with a string bikini by the OP wearing it.

Chris

:o

Still, you did forget, and for that you deserve 30 lashes with a string bikini by the OP wearing it.

Wait..what? :o

jom

Who's Mark Feld. A young numismatist I presume. The members here will be very helpful at educating you in your new hobby. And young man, be sure to study hard and stay in school.

:baiting:

until now,

he made an error,

and now has to pay.

Disagree.

Next time, get his cell phone number.

Wait..what? :o

jom

My original comment makes more sense.........

Still, you did forget, and for that you deserve 30 lashes with a string bikini by the woman who was wearing it.[/Quote]

Just for that, the "editor" shall receive 30 lashes from the eye of an elephant.

Chris

Seriously, no (except for the part about my messing up on a want list item). See my previous post to this thread.

I didn't think so but you and the OP were so convincing that I had to stop and think for just a moment. ;)

I have, of course, seen crazier posts.

Even if the OP was serious, I would likely doubt his harsh claims. :)