• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEWP and it's a girl

22 posts in this topic

The Isabella has been number one on my want list for a very long time. I'm happy to end the search. MJ

25520579_large.jpg

Very pretty! Congrats!

I had one that I sold recently. I see yours has a light fingerprint that doesn't bother me at all although I know some don't like them.

Fantastic example!

:cloud9:

March 14, 1893

Mrs. Potter Palmer

Board of Lady Managers

World’s Columbian Exposition

Rand, McNally Building

Chicago, Ills.

Congress has authorized the coinage of forty thousand souvenir quarter dollars as appropriation for Board of Lady Mangers, the devices and designs to be prescribed by me. In order that this coinage may be executed promptly it is desirable that the designs should be selected at once. I will be pleased to conform to the wishes of the Lady Managers in the selection of the designs. Please indicate whether anything has been done in the way of designs, and whether it is desirable that I should send the engraver of the Mint to Chicago to confer on the subject, or will the designs be brought here or to the mint at Philadelphia.

E.O. Leech

Director, Mint

Wow. Two worlds collide. Mark Feld and TomB both like a coin. It's for sure a keeper..............MJ :devil:

Wow. Two worlds collide. Mark Feld and TomB both like a coin. It's for sure a keeper..............MJ :devil:

It's a trifecta - I believe you mentioned ATS the street that you bought this commemorative from Legends so Laura must really like it too.

Beautiful coin with off the charts eye appeal.

Congratulations.