• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How did everyone fare in the Heritage auction?

13 posts in this topic

I won the one lot I was interested by bidding in Heritage live with a cut bid!

1904 $10 NGC PF60 CAC. Most $10 proofs are quite expensive, but this one was affordable comparably.

2mqs46g.jpg27xgtc2.jpg

Ankur

I got blown out of the water on the only lot I bid on. Like, not even close. I bid $1800, closed for $3000 http://coins.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=1169&lotNo=6748&lotIdNo=1351

Eye appeal on that is amazing. Not surprised it went for a kings ransom. Beautiful coin.

+1

If I had the money, I would have bid on it too. Unfortunately, I had to sit this one out.

AnkurJ, that is very nice since they say mintage near 110 and probably less than 40 in existence.

I do question how you can tell it is a proof? I would expect more on star 13, but the denticles sure are separated for the most part.

I have no experience with proof gold, but have seen some other issues that look awful prooflike, so am curious what are the diagnostics?

I lost out on three CWTs. The only one I was really gunning for was the BW Titus store card from my hometown of Trenton, NJ. I may have a lead on another one though :wishluck: