• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Mercury Dime Partial Collection Photos

8 posts in this topic

I've never tried this before, but I am so tickled with the fantastic photography work Joe Best(BuffaloHead) did on my

partial Mercury collection, I just had to try to share it with you. Hope this works and hope you enjoy them. I don't know

how he pulled off the ones in the slabs, but he did a great job. Thanks Joe, so much.

Jim

Mercury Dime Slideshow

Jesbroken,

Great photohraphy and a nice collection indeed. I really like the way you set it up as a slideshow ... great way to preview the coins and then stop on the ones you want to look closer at.

Hey now,

There's those beautiful Mercury dimes! I would just like to say it truly was all my pleasure. Jim has a fantastic collection of Mercs, one after the other. He has spent years assembling this set and it really shows. Not only that but most all are raw, he has a great eye and you better believe it. I just hope I was able to bring out the best in this dimes as they deserve it, they're gorgeous. Here's to you Jim....Great work.....Joe