• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 of my dream coin for sale but way above my budget by pgera3

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

last few weeks auctions watching

hello fellow collectors

the last few weeks i been watching a couple of amazings auctions (like i always do).

1) over 300 lincoln from a collection ranked number 4 in the pcgs registry value at over 1 million listed on ebay, i spend hours watching the beautifull pictures and dreaming at some top graded coins.

2)i been reading RICK TOMASKA FRANKLIN AND KENNEDY HALF DOLLARS book and i always wanted that 1964 coin on the cover graded by NGC at PF69* UC, that coin is now for sale on e-bay for 17900.00 and once again way over my budget.

that's ok like a lot of us 1 more dream i can add too my collection

good luck

patrick

See more journals by pgera3

I hear what you are saying Patrick! I collect Carson City Morgans and I am retired on a broken income which really makes it interesting when trying to improve one's set. I just cracked the top 80 and I had to do some wheeling and dealing to get there!

What is sad is I have these great visions of having all my coins be MS66 or higher and when you look at the prices these coins bring it's just Monopoly money to me!

Here's to the little dreaming coin collector in all of us!

Best of luck!

Bo

Know just how you feel... oh to have one of the 'big boy' coins... sigh :)

But, I have goals that I know I can attain... just purchased the last coin that will being my 21st Century Proof Only type set to a #1 rank... and that feels soooooo good!