• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Updated photos for Newest Raw Mercury purchase

5 posts in this topic

I am very inexperienced with taking quality photos and while I have improved greatly as any one familiar with my pics can'

vouch(although you don't really need to) lol. Here are the coin previously shown with seller's pics and are now inhand pics.

I cannot seem to approximate the lustre that is evident inhand with my pics. While the seller's pics are blurry and not well

taken, they at least approximate the lustre that is so rampant throughout this piece. Hope you like it.---Jim

Here's a newp I made off Ebay. Loved the luster as it appears to be dripping off the reverse. Once I viewed it I had to have it. These are

the seller's pics(probably better than mine). What do you think about this

coin?

Jim

1945SMS67FBpiggylyssa.jpg

1945SMercuryDime.jpg

Thanks, these were the sellers pics and all I could really see was the lustre and a lot of maybe's. I will update with inhand pics. Should have waited but like a school kid with a new toy. lol

Jim