• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bust Half Toners, Buffalo, SLQ and Seated Dime

20 posts in this topic

You sold that 13 T2 without asking me!!!! Boo :(:censored::mad:(worship)(worship):headbang:

Uh...oh...I'm really screwed now. In my defense, the coin was listed a week or so before it sold...I think. :blush:

jom

Nice GEM Kennedy Half in an OGH. I've bought this on Teletrade back when you used the telephone to bid (circa 1995 or so). Anyone remember that?

Yes and you had to use a touch tone as a rotary dial wouldn't work... Boy I'm feeling old right now! :D

Nice GEM Kennedy Half in an OGH. I've bought this on Teletrade back when you used the telephone to bid (circa 1995 or so). Anyone remember that?

Yes and you had to use a touch tone as a rotary dial wouldn't work... Boy I'm feeling old right now! :D

You had a ROTARY phone in 1995? :o I think I last used a rotary phone at home when you stopped having to rent your phone from Bell...what 1980 or so?

TTT for newps listed: CBHs!

jom