• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Re Post by W.K.F. posted by Six Mile Rick

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

To continue to chats

Kerry, It was a blessing to "FINALLY" read a post from you. We have missed you around here --FOR SURE--. I did not find the silver to gold ratio at the end of your journal which was a favorite to see on a regular basis.

The pic of the Franklin Cameo is a killer. What a beautiful piece.

Take Care my Friend----Keep up the journals.

Later----Rick

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

I have not been around long enough to have read W.K.F posts from earlier and I do not know him personally,but I have read and responded to enough of yours Rick to know that you dont beat around the bush or use the term "friend" lightly.So if you call W.K.F. friend he must be worthy,hopefully I can do the same one day.W.K.F. I hope you find all the success and happiness in life that you deserve!!!

Once Kerry gets restructured like some of the rest of us have already had to do, you will get to know him well. I don't think he could write a journal with less than 1000 words. I do journals once in a while but they are a paragraph if you are lucky. Kerry writes BOOKS and with plenty of knowledge to be used also. His silver to gold ratio is his own personal way to end all posts and when you read his next it will have----(a blessing from the gods). Yep there's the Kerry I know and remember

WELCOME BACK DUDE!!!!

Hi buddy, (W.K.F.), well as Rick put's it, welcome back dude!!!!, it going to be great to read all those short notes that you like to write so well and from the bottom of my heart it's nice to have you back, and i may say that God has bless you with a lot friend's and god be with you. Don

When I saw Kerry's "short note", lol, I let out a shout.

Kerry and Rick were the first two members to contact me after I posted on these boards for the first time almost two years ago now. These two are both top notch members, both gave me encouragement and made me feel welcome when I first started at the CS and I can’t thank them enough for that. But I’m sure with individuals such as these they are oblivious to their impact on other members and treat everyone the same regardless. We are lucky to have them as ambassadors of our community here at the boards. I just wanted to chime in and add my welcome home to Kerry; it’s great to see you back on the boards!

Larry aka Merlin8*

Glad to see you back, Kerry. Reading your journals was one of the high points of my Collector's Society experiences, and I'm looking forward to more of them now that you're back.

CBC