• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey I bought a 64-D Peace $...

15 posts in this topic

And it isnt a DC restrike ! Anyone have any info on other restrikes or fantasy piece production of these coins ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120880772585?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Silver plated or not... Couldnt resist for $12.

Looks like it was someone's pocket piece for awhile...

I have a drill you can borrow....

WANTED: Stuntman to play the part of George Washington throwing a silver dollar across the Potomac River near Mount Vernon. You must supply your own dollar coin.

Chris

Wow no one knows about the fantasy restrikes ?

I understand the Carr ones.. but before him was there any that were made that didnt have copy on it. Or are they just Chinese fakes... Tried Google but nothing really comes back.

I understand the Carr ones.. but before him was there any that were made that didnt have copy on it. Or are they just Chinese fakes... Tried Google but nothing really comes back.

Psst...

Psst...

Nice detective work....... You sure your a Packers fan? You cant be a Packers fan

Psst...

Nice detective work....... You sure your a Packers fan? You cant be a Packers fan

I've been a Green Bay fan since 1959. My Dad and I listened on the radio to the first game Vince Lombardi coached as the Packers beat the Bears 6-9 They say the rest is history.

I thought this was not allowed on Ebay anymore?

Apparently a go-a-round on the rule. Bay obviously thought (and as the seller clearly states) that since the coin never existed it couldn't really be counterfeit ... it still is in my book since there are a lot of uneducated people out there looking for bargins.

If you are happy with it, keep it, but I am with RWB on this one. :preach:

Psst...

I've been a Green Bay fan since 1959. My Dad and I listened on the radio to the first game Vince Lombardi coached as the Packers beat the Bears 6-9 They say the rest is history.

Sweet! I would be FAIRLEY SUHprised if the YOUNG Lions are not the BEST this season. I am MEGA excited ;)

Yes can I ? I was thinking of turning it into a key ring since its fake...

I just cant bring myself to actually drill a hole in a real Peace $...

Yes can I ? I was thinking of turning it into a key ring since its fake...

I just cant bring myself to actually drill a hole in a real Peace $...

I think it would make a cool key ring!