• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Textile Toner (Emerald City)

20 posts in this topic

My wife named this one Emerald City. It has about nine dots of magenta textile under her chin. The textile is a little easier to see in hand but isn't extremely bold like I prefer it to be. You guys might remember my picture of this one which was really hard to make sense of lol

24411016.jpg

Got bigger pics? Its really hard to see the textile toning on this one, although I do like the emerald and magenta colors. Let me guess... 65?

This is all I have right now. The textile is not really bold so its just about that hard to see it in hand. :( Its actually MS64. Its little more baggy that the pic shows.

Thanks to all of you! I am glad you all like it! It was certainly interested to me when I saw it. I guess I just really like how the colors kind of mix together. Almost as if it was painted!