• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AT LAST!!!! posted by Eagles-R-it

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

It took over a year.

I have finally done it. I have captured the elusive 2011 Silver Eagle in the Standard Brown label. I have been told that this label was a mistake because they were wanting the 25th Anniversary brown labels instead, and these got out into circulation. One dealer told me about 8 months ago that he got some and was given the chance to return them or keep them. He kept his and I had one on order through him and suddenly they were sold out.

This now brings my collection to where I believe I have them all in MS70 save for 3 "secret" ones. So therefore I now believe I have the most complete registered set through NGC of 2011 MS70 Silver Eagles labels. I also believe I have the most complete of the MS69 also.

I may have started something cuz look at the 2012 Eagles and all the different ones there are, even GovMint has a nice Bald Eagle one. I can assure you that I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTENT in the 2012 Eagles. I am still trying to make sure my silver sets and competitive sets are as up to date as possible. Thanks for following everyone and here is a pic of my new addition.

10864.JPG

See more journals by Eagles-R-it

hey its collect what you enjoy, but it does help to have others interested when the time comes to sell! I am a firm believer in the label style has nothing to do with the coin that resides in the holder.

So, yes he does have a bunch of the EXACT same coin but if that makes him happy then SO BE IT! :banana: