• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proof sets for sale for a friend posted by Six Mile Rick

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Well a proof set Rank #1 with pics and descriptions added should be worth at least 50% FMV. Do ya think???

Friends,

I know you read the latest journal from my best friend in the club====TPETERS. I have his proof sets and have been trying to get the best dollar I can for him in a very limited time frame. If you have any interest in 2000 to 2009 complete proof sets at 50% "YEAH" I said half price. Give me a shout and we will work everything out.

He does need the cash more than the coins right now.

Thank You------Rick

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

The proof sets are listed on my page and the set value is in the set description. He does not have enough time left in life to send these sets to Heritage Auction as the check for sales would probably take longer than he has left.

I only need $20 added to ship a set insured priority so add that to the 50% and they will be yours.

I have the sets so please don't bother Todd. He does not have the time or strength to keep up with the sales of the sets.

Thanks again------Rick

e-mail = sixmilerick@att.net

phone# (864)506-6954