• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB! NGC Proof Franklin cameo coins.

19 posts in this topic

I was looking to make a coin purchase or two. NGC graded Franklin proof cameos with a minimum grade of 65. I would prefer a 66 or 67 on more common dates. I noticed alot of BIN's on ebay. To be honest, I am not sure what a fair price is for these coins. Any recommmmendations are greatly appreciated. :)

These are the dates I need:

1956 type 1

Mike

That would be great James but, I already have a PF66 for that date.

I should also add that I am not interested in any toned coins for this set.

I might be able to help.

86263-150.jpg86264-600.jpg

Sorry for the goofy pictures. This coin is up for bid in a local auction on March 16, 2012. If you'd like info PM me and I'll send you to his web site. I can buy it on your behalf if it's suitable. I'll be in attendance.

I have a question. I have a box of ASE's that I bought a few years back. There are 50 in all in an NGC box. The box has NGC written on it and it has the baffles that hold each coin upright. They are all MS 69's and all are in consecutive order/numbered. Would this box bring more selling it as it is, or by selling them individually??

Thanks Jim

OOps... Sorry everyone... I meant to post this on a New Topic. My Bad

sig.jpg

I will sell off any coin in this set plus i have a lot of other cameo Franklins from 68 cameo down to 64 in ulrtra cameo so if you are interested in them.

PM me with any questions or a list of everyone i have or make an offer for any coin and we can work something out im sure.

I enjoy the Franklin cams too but im collecting other things right now and i have some bills i really want gone.

Take care, Matt

I might be able to help.

86263-150.jpg86264-600.jpg

Sorry for the goofy pictures. This coin is up for bid in a local auction on March 16, 2012. If you'd like info PM me and I'll send you to his web site. I can buy it on your behalf if it's suitable. I'll be in attendance.

This sounds like something I would be interested in.

sig.jpg

I will sell off any coin in this set plus i have a lot of other cameo Franklins from 68 cameo down to 64 in ulrtra cameo so if you are interested in them.

PM me with any questions or a list of everyone i have or make an offer for any coin and we can work something out im sure.

I enjoy the Franklin cams too but im collecting other things right now and i have some bills i really want gone.

Take care, Matt

Edited:

Could you send me a price on this one?

UNITED STATES HALF DOLLARS - FRANKLIN, PROOF 50C 1959 NGC PF 67 CAMEO 2537307-001 Owned $0.00 $437.50

I am very sorry for not removing the 1959 pf 67 cameo. That one i have in another set i just finished completing and now im trying to upgrade to the 68 cameos. If and when i can pull that off i will gladly sell the 67 but im sure the 68 cameo will take a few paychecks a year and a few years to afford. So far i have only found the quarter.

Make any reasonable offer on any of the others and they are yours.

Take care, Matt

Wish I would have seen this ealier. If interested I just sent in about 65 Proof Franklins (exact number) to teletade. They vary from Proof, Cameo, Deep Cameo, and Ultra Cameo. All are high grades 68-69. When they give me the ID numbers I will pm them to you, just let me know.

John

Wish I would have seen this ealier. If interested I just sent in about 65 Proof Franklins (exact number) to teletade. They vary from Proof, Cameo, Deep Cameo, and Ultra Cameo. All are high grades 68-69. When they give me the ID numbers I will pm them to you, just let me know.

John

Please PM me when you get the info!

Enjoy the newer holders. The coins look so much better in my opinion.

The newer holder is great. Wow, I bought the coin Friday night, and it was waiting for me when I got home today.

Hi,

Just giving you an update. My coins will be listed during their Spring Sales event. However I dont have a definate auction number yet. If you send me a PM with your email I will send you a complete list of what I submitted that way you can go ahead and scrub it for what you would like to bid on.

Cheers,

John

Hi,

Just giving you an update. My coins will be listed during their Spring Sales event. However I dont have a definate auction number yet. If you send me a PM with your email I will send you a complete list of what I submitted that way you can go ahead and scrub it for what you would like to bid on.

Cheers,

John

Done! (thumbs u