• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great Experience with a fellow Society Member! posted by NAS Fallon Firefighter

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

25th Anniversary Set went to a good home!

Hello everybody,

A couple weeks ago I put some 25th Anniversary SAE sets up for sale and let members here have an opportunity to puchase them before I listed them on Ebay.

Malcolm, known here as BeawChan, contacted me and I am happy to say the 69 graded set has found a new home. The whole experience was awesome and I am glad that Malcolm now has a 25th Anniversary Set that he can proudly display. He has done a great job with the description of the coins in his registry so checked them out when you guys get a chance.

Job well done Malcolm...Enjoy!

Jeffrey

See more journals by NAS Fallon Firefighter

Folks,

Jeffrey is a perfect example of why this board is such a joy to frequent. He does me a tremendous favor by selling me a set I have been secretly pining for, at a price that just blew me away.. Jeffrey is the one that deserves all the accolades, I am just a humble buyer who saw an opportunity and leaped.

We are like a big family here, kind of like a virtual coin club with daily meetings. Oh sure we don't all make it in every day but no matter when you check in, you know good friends and bright minds are already sharing a great old time. .

Thank YOU Jeffrey, You ROCK my Friend.

Malcolm

PS-Never Forget, WE ARE THE COLLECTOR'S SOCIETY!!!

Congrats to both of you on a trade well conducted. See, this is the MO for around here!

Malcolm I love how you described the set and all of the info it contains. Oh and Fluffy is seriously cute!!