• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Am Stoked!!!

4 posts in this topic

And very appreciative of the chance to purchase.....

Folks,

I am bursting with excitement over my opportunity to purchase a full set of MS/PF69 ASE 25th Anniversary coins from Jeff, NASF Firefighter. Although i was loathe to admit it, the inability to get one of those sets from the Mint was nagging at my poor collector gut. Between Jeffs more than fair price and the Internal Revenue Service tax return, the opportunity could not be passed. I have already set up my Registy Set to hold these beauties and I will make them my centerpiece set with better than usual photoes and copious descriptions.

I guess Thane got one thing right, there are opportunities to get pretty fair prices from our fellow forum members. But, that is always true as many of us shift our collecting efforts, prepare for retirement, or shed our duplicates, etc.etc.

Later,

Malcolm

See more journals by BeawChan

122692.jpg.54a795da8553ed94c579647c146eb7db.jpg

Thanks Guys,

Jeff just emailed me and promised to send me the actual pictures once he's off his 48 hour shift.

It's my birthday tomorrow too, so I will consider the set a fine gift for this fine 54 year old.

:)

Malcolm