• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

22 posts in this topic

My Ebay name is realmoney79 (43 positives @ 100%)

I thought it was realmoney1379 ???

I looked at your past ebay auctions and the Gold Panda I was interested already sold! It looks like you sold it for $225 on January 5th???

realmoney1379 from arizona has the 43 pos feedbacks

realmoney79 shows to be from NY zero feedback

I am with Timely, shows realmoney1379 already sold the panda coin

What is going on ?? something seems amiss

Brad C,

Something is amiss!! Read the PMs this guy sent to me when I tried to buy a coin off him. I posted them in under "Potential SCAM!! BEWARE!!" I offered $175 for his gold panda, had to go a little low since he WONT take PAYPAL so I feel safe, only checks/MO. Went crazy on me!!

Proudtoown, you are way out of line. You low balled me on my coin and just because I refused, you tried to con and convince me that my coin is only worth $175 and not $200. Saying things about the cost of Ebay and shipping fees. This is called harrassing and badgering and I won't tolerate it. Like I said in our PM's, your a retired military man and thats probably the reason for your bad attitude and badgering. Theres no need for sellers like you on here lowballing people and then badgering them about it. I refused to sell to you and thats something you should accept. Move on the next guy and try to lowball and scam them with your below dealer prices.

Just so everyone knows, this guy has an ad to buy a few ads down. Stand clear because you will be ripped off if you sell to him. And if you refuse his lowball offers he will harass you.

By the way, my Paypal is up and running again so now I do accept Paypal. If you want to call me out as a potential scam then be my guest. I have sold over $10,000 worth of coins in the past 2 months on Ebay. I don't need this forum to sell my stuff.

WOW!! I never said the coin was worth $175, I said thats what I would offer you because I would be taking a risk by not using paypal. If you would have stated that you take paypal, then I would have offered you the $200 you were asking, because I know the cost involved in using the bay. If I was going to low ball you, I would have offered you something lower than what APMEX or RARCOA would offer and try to resell it.

I just like the idea that you associate "retired military" with "bad attitude and badgering." I'm sorry if you have had some bad experiences with veterans, but you shouldn't include all.

As far as SCAMs? I fail to see where a SCAM is involved?

As far as Bad Attitude?? I fail to see that also??

As far as "ripped of"?? I still fail to see that also? I have had positive transactions on both here and the bay, never negative, I strive for a positive customer experience so they will be repeat customers. I also want to be a positive buyer so people will return to me with more offers.

Something was amiss with your post, there were 2 things that were way off.

1 Your ebay username was off by not 1 but 2 digits, I guess you just made an honest mistake and posted someones elses exact username.

2. Your panda coin that was for sale already showed sold, cert # and all, yet u state buyer backed out, yet you both gave each other positive feedback, you even said no problems, if i guy backs out on paying, that is a problem., jmho

All I asked was what was going on, I frequent the money marketplace and ebay every day, this deal didnt add up to me, again,, just seems odd that you took down the panda coin in question with exact cert #. and start pointing fingers at how you were harassed. I honestly think some members dodged a bullet here, again just my opinion.

your a retired military man and thats probably the reason for your bad attitude and badgering.

(tsk) That is just ridiculous!!

Wow, I agree with you. No matter the circumstances of what, in the big realm of Life, is a really trivial transaction, why on earth would you assume the worst of a retired military man... whom you've never even met?

I rarely make such statements, but honestly, it is perhaps better that you do stay ATS. I am sorry we may miss out on any contributions you could make to our friendly little neighborhood.

your a retired military man and thats probably the reason for your bad attitude and badgering

I was actually reading through this thread trying to understand both sides of the story and giving each party the benefit of the doubt... until I read this. Yes, MA, go back across the street and don't let the door hit you on the on the way out. On your way, be sure to thank a veteran who fought for your right to make asinine comments.

Typical response from somebody who was caught with their pants down.. screw you guys, Im going home.. :ohnoez:

Quick to pack up the tents and head for the hills.

Could this second account be used to ensure his bids go up? Just saying.. In this world, trust is always questioned. :taptaptap:

I have never understood the Jane Fonda's of this country that take and take of the gifts bought and paid for by the sacrifices of our service men and women, and then scream "Baby killers" at them when they come home from deployment. I am not ex military, my health kept me out, but I appreciate those who have given so much so that I have the freedom that I have. When I was last in Washington DC, there was a group of American Legion Vets and their wives, all in uniform having dinner at the same Burger joint I was in. As I went to pay for my meal, I asked the waitress to include these guys dinners on my bill which she did. As I was leaving, she went over and gave them their receipt telling them I had paid for their meal. I just gave them a wave and went on my way teliing them thank you for their service. I could tell they appreciated it. For $35 or so, I made their day and let them know that at least SOME people appreciate their service.

This is called harrassing and badgering and I won't tolerate it. Like I said in our PM's, your a retired military man and thats probably the reason for your bad attitude and badgering.

This is called harrassing, bad attitude, and badgering. We won't tolerate it.

Bull$h*t.

I for one think it is great that the other forum members look out for each other like they do.

Even if it was only a mistake in the listing it is great that it was caught. Maybe the original poster has already apologized for the error and if they have that is great.

I do not see how it is harassment when someone points out one inconstant post after another. It is the responsibly of the poster to ensure the information is correct not the reader.

I originally thought okay honest mistake lets move on however the actions of the poster make him sound like a winy immature child. To me it does not matter if he is right or wrong at this point, I for one will avoid doing business with him just because of his actions.

Just imagine walking into a brick and mortar store and having someone tell you they removed there coins because someone was mean and said bad things about them.

Sounds like BNB

Noow or MA?

The correct term is coinman or physics.

:popcorn:

It wasn't meant to be a personal attack against you. The original post referencing BNB was marked "re: Noow" and the forum was started by "MA." It is conceivable that he was referring to either or both of you (some of your wording reminds me of the syntax and diction used by BNB). In fairness, I didn't read all the immediate posts to search for the context; it was a simple question.

P.S. If I came up with an alt Noow, it would certainly be for a purpose other than the subject of this thread.

Sounds like BNB

Noow or MA?

The correct term is coinman or physics.

:popcorn:

It wasn't meant to be a personal attack against you. The original post referencing BNB was marked "re: Noow" and the forum was started by "MA." It is conceivable that he was referring to either or both of you (some of your wording reminds me of the syntax and diction used by BNB). In fairness, I didn't read all the immediate posts to search for the context; it was a simple question.

P.S. If I came up with an alt Noow, it would certainly be for a purpose other than the subject of this thread.

Don't worry, coinman, I'm used to excuses like this.

This post isn't meant to be a personal attack.

This coin didn't sell, the buyer backed out. I had 10 of them and this is the only 1 I have left. And yes, I forgot to add the "13". I will correct it.
Why did the buyer back out? Is it because you wouldn't accept paypal?