• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A FUN show newp..... of sorts. My favorite Barber half!

17 posts in this topic

I'm calling this a FUN show newp even though it was sent to me beforehand and I wrote the check at the show. All told I only found 4 coins at this years FUN (3 on the bourse floor plus this one) which is a new low total for me. I still count the show as a big success. I completed another pattern denomination type set with one purchase and added two great new type coins. I will post images of these when they are available. For now this is all I have to share. :)

Judd 933 R7 with nine currently known. Designed by William Barber pr 65 dcam and even prettier in hand!

J-934.jpg

jerseycat- I have a raw set of Peace dollars that I put together in the late 70's. They're in a Dansco album at the bottom of one of my safety deposit boxes. I haven't looked at them in several years. Thanks for the reminder. I probably ought to check on them and see if they are still healthy? :)

BROADSTRUCK- You must be joking about the image! I lack the brains and the patience to master coin photography so all of my images are either Trueviews ...... Mark Goodman ..... or Todd Pollock productions. lol

The image of the J-933 is a Coinfacts/Trueview image and very representative of the toning patterns but what makes in hand so much better are the deep mirrors and cameo devices combined with the color. A real WOW coin!!