• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark makes FUN of me....thanks!

14 posts in this topic

All my bids crashed and burned at the Heritage Auction during FUN.

Then I received Mark Feld Offerings via Email and there was this nice Seated Dime 1882 Variety 4 perfect for my type set, and my first Seated Dime.

I assume he picked it up at FUN show in Florida.

A Lovely coin, a keeper for sure. Cheered me up too.

Thanks Mark.

OP

120190.jpg.0677be842fda3f2e0defbe49641d85ca.jpg

120191.jpg.6918ae8ebe4120e9d188b81f91d15d36.jpg

Funny you should mention it, Mark did the same to me. After striking out on PL's at the show (with the exception of the half dime I posted), I return home to see Mark's list. Lo and behold, there is a gorgeous PL dime, and I just had to upgrade:

120193.jpg.be62de3d007a86b37187034b39cae21a.jpg

I haven't bought from Mark, I have my own dealer I'm accustomed to, and, let's just say, old habits die hard. However, I've recommended him, over and over, even while in the midst of our fights, ATS. Yes, we've given one another a bit of a hard time, in a couple of those threads, I have to say. I mention this, however, only because, I think it speaks volumes for him and his reputation.

Bottom-line, Mark is the type of dealer who simply can't get you angry enough at him to not recommend him when the opportunity presents itself.