• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Jefferson Nickel Registry Collection Nearing Completion

21 posts in this topic

My NGC Jefferson Nickel Registry Set 1938-1964, THE ATLANTIC CITY SET OF JEFFERSON NICKELS is nearing completion. At the start of 2012, I have only 12 more coins to complete the 75 coin set. Here is what it looks like currently.

AtlanticCitySetofJeffersonNickels010112.jpg

It is a little hard to see with the coins so small, but it looks really nice when it covers the whole screen of a large monitor. Of course, anyone who wants a better look can always click the link in my signature line.

Shaweet!

I triple dog dare you to put that 44D on ebay! .99 no reserve!!! May the best man win! lol

I am so buried in that coin that any auction, even E-Bay would be suicidal.

JN1944-DNGCMS67T.jpg

I am thinking about listing it for moon money when I open my E-Bay store.

Shaweet!

I triple dog dare you to put that 44D on ebay! .99 no reserve!!! May the best man win! lol

I am so buried in that coin that any auction, even E-Bay would be suicidal.

JN1944-DNGCMS67T.jpg

I am thinking about listing it for moon money when I open my E-Bay store.

David Lawrence had a 67 (I think it was that date actually) with almost identical toning. They were asking $1600 for it. Theirs didn't even have full steps.

I clicked your links so I could look at the images in the Gallery section of the Registry. Some really GORGEOUS coins!!! (worship)

Congratulations on getting to where you are in the set at this point in time. Best of luck in completing it with the type of quality pieces you are looking for.

David Lawrence had a 67 (I think it was that date actually) with almost identical toning. They were asking $1600 for it. Theirs didn't even have full steps.

Evan Gale had a very similar 1944-D Appalachian Jefferson for sale for moon money as well. I guess he eventually sold it because it is no longer in his inventory. But if you clink on a link to his site, he still has a partial photo of the reverse on his home page.

Aspen Park Rare Coins

I was thinking about pricing mine at $2,000 but haven't decided whether I want to sell it or not yet.

Evan Gale had a very similar 1944-D Appalachian Jefferson for sale for moon money as well. I guess he eventually sold it because it is no longer in his inventory. But if you clink on a link to his site, he still has a partial photo of the reverse on his home page.

Aspen Park Rare Coins

I was thinking about pricing mine at $2,000 but haven't decided whether I want to sell it or not yet.

Thats very reasonable! (thumbs u

Beyond the coins, it's not just the pics that are high quality but also what Paul has done to describe each one. Extremely well done.......I hope that someday I can model my type set to do the same.

You should put it on eBay starting at $0.99 with no reserve. :devil:

We triple dog dare him!!!!!

Please don't otherwise I would have to get a loan so I could win!! :whee:

Aspen Park Rare Coins

Gosh, mine's just a 66*5FS and I have exactly ZERO interest in selling it, but I'm thinking that $2,300 is CURRENTLY the right number for it...

scJeff44D2sm.jpg

scJeff44Drevsm.jpg