• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is why we hunt... Fun show Pick up

16 posts in this topic

So I was at the fun show and was looking at coins, etc. I was selling a few coins to a dealer and noticed a Wayte raymond page. I asked to see it. He told me 7 of them. I was in heaven! As I was waiting and getting ready to leave I looked under his table... There was more!! 52 pages in all. I am stoked to say the least. I bought every last one of them.

wrp.jpg

wrp1.jpg

The large pages are extra cool. The smaller pages are super cool and leeg is gonna be drooling. Looks like most all are unused. There are tons of commem pages. Just a killer find for me. Made my show!

Post away!

If someone were to buy these, then put them in a warm attic for the summer would it still be MA/NT?

No disrespect Bruce, but I think it's at the heart of the AT/NT debate.

If someone were to buy these, then put them in a warm attic for the summer would it still be MA/NT?

I have quite a number of Wayte Raymond and Meghrig albums filled with silver coins, and they are stored in the uppermost (read "warmest") room of my house. I have done this with the expectation that the coins will tone.

Yes, many have already begun to :) !

I have quite a number of Wayte Raymond and Meghrig albums filled with silver coins, and they are stored in the uppermost (read "warmest") room of my house. I have done this with the expectation that the coins will tone.

Some Intercept Shield holders will keep your coins from tarnishing, James. :insane:

Coin doctor. lol AT or NT? hm (I'm only kidding on both statements) :D

Very nice Bruce, I picked up two of the smaller ones along with the ring binder that matches here locally in a pawn shop for $1.00

That is damn cool. What coins do they hold?

No, I would say they would be AT, but it would be impossible to prove and they would sell as NT.

I picked up two of the smaller ones along with the ring binder that matches here locally in a pawn shop for $1.00

Well that's a score! Have you seen what some of those holders with the binders are listed for on ebay? I've seen the half cent and large cent binders in the $150 to $300 range. Didn't follow them to see if they actually sold though.