• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB an empty proof capital holder

8 posts in this topic

I need a 5 coin capital holder and haven't had any luck finding one locally or even on eBay for a decent price. I only need it to make sure a box I am building has the correct spacing. If anyone has one laying around that they can spare for a couple bucks I would greatly appreciate it.

edit, OK found them at wizard for about $8.50 for one after shipping, would like to find one cheaper if possible...I know that is not much money but for what I am using it for I really don't want to pay much...in fact if you have broken one I would take it as well.

thanks.

Do you mean the cheaper snap-together type? If so, I have many and will gladly ship one for free.

Of the screw-together kind, I'll have to look around.

Please PM me your address.

It's taken care of thanks to TonerGuy. I will post pictures once I get a couple boxes done.

I made a template out of scrap wood from another project but before I go crazy on making a bunch I want to make sure they fit. I think I'm making my wife crazy which itself sometimes is worth the extra effort...lol.

It's taken care of thanks to TonerGuy. I will post pictures once I get a couple boxes done.

I made a template out of scrap wood from another project but before I go crazy on making a bunch I want to make sure they fit. I think I'm making my wife crazy which itself sometimes is worth the extra effort...lol.

I wish you luck on storing your coins, but if I were you, I would hesitate to put nice proof coins (or any coins of value) in close proximity and in direct contact with wood.

I wish you luck on storing your coins, but if I were you, I would hesitate to put nice proof coins (or any coins of value) in close proximity and in direct contact with wood.

could you elaborate on this please? do you mean raw coins or all coins? what does wood do? are the coins i keep around my wooden furniture at risk?

I have no issue with this... If they tone they tone... If they spot they spot...

Its all a part of being a collector... With that said I would NEVER put a MS66+ RD Lincoln collection near wood but common proof coins from the 50s & 60s... not a big issue.