• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN 2012 Retrospect - A Special Thanks

7 posts in this topic

I want to take this opportunity to extend my sincerest thanks to NGC for their graciousness, not only for their assistance at their tables on the bourse, but also for the luncheon. As always, both were top-notch.

I would also like to extend a special thanks to Dena for her never-ending help in all sorts of matters. At the luncheon, all of us received a SAMPLE slab containing a 2007-P Washington Prez Dollar. I also learned that the leftover slabs are donated to the Boy Scouts. What a wonderful gesture! Thank you, Dena!

Chris

NGC is heads and shoulders above their competition when it comes to customer service...

How does one get on the luncheon & Salzberg list for Long Beach ?

NGC is heads and shoulders above their competition when it comes to customer service...

I don't know if they have a luncheon at any of the other big shows. Florida just happens to be their "stomping grounds".

As for the staff, I don't ever recall a time when Mark Salzberg, Scott Schechter, David Lange or any of the others wouldn't take a moment from their busy schedule to talk to anyone.

Chris

I don't know if they have a luncheon at any of the other big shows. Florida just happens to be their "stomping grounds".

As for the staff, I don't ever recall a time when Mark Salzberg, Scott Schechter, David Lange or any of the others wouldn't take a moment from their busy schedule to talk to anyone.

Chris

Ive talked with DL before and I always appreciated his insight ... He wasnt at LB last year though.

I would be great to meet with Salzberg, if for nothing more than to say thank you.